Dr. Jamie Polk, Chairman
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Alice Pettit (2017), Alpha Mu
Patricia Robison (2017), Alpha Sigma
Darlene Brandon (2019) Alpha Alpha
Pat Lutz (2019), Delta
Janet Curtis (2019), Eta
Click here for information about Delta Kappa Gamma Society International Scholarships.
Gamma State Scholarships
- The application deadline for Gamma State scholarships is March 15.
- Members who apply and are accepted will be awarded scholarships at the State Convention (odd years) or at the Leadership Conference (even years).
- To qualify for a Gamma State Scholarship the applicant must meet the following requirements:
- Completed the second year as an active member when she applies for the scholarship.
- Be actively engaged in the field of education and planning to return to education. This does not include Enrichment Scholarship applicants.
- Any individual may only receive one major scholarship ($1500 or $3000) in a 5 year period.
- How to Apply:
- Contact the Gamma State Scholarship Committee Chairman for questions concerning applying for scholarships.
Printable Applications attached
at the bottom of page.